Welcome to Seattle Prostate Institute
Progress Against Prostate Cancer
The Seattle Prostate Institute has more than 10,000 seed implant procedures and 15 years of prostate cancer research to its credit. Our medical team has earned an international reputation for leadership in the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer.
Located in Seattle, WA, the Seattle Prostate Institute is a comprehensive center with an exclusive affiliation with Swedish Cancer Institute. We offer a complete suite of radiotherapeutic modalities to treat prostate cancer including: LDR brachytherapy ‘seeds’, HDR catheter brachytherapy, external beam IMRT with Calypso 'GPS for the body' image guidance (IGRT), and Cyberknife radiotherapy.
News & Events
- PCa Commentary Mar-Apr 2013
- PCa Commentary Vol 79 Jan-Feb '13
- Hear From Our Patients
- Prostate Cancer Support Groups
- Prostate Cancer & Radiation Therapy Update by Robert Takamiya, M.D.
- PCa Commentary click here for the latest issues
- 2012 Ultrasound-Guided Transperineal Brachytherapy Course
- 2012 IGRT and VMAT Course
- [ view all news ]